Search This Blog

Friday 15 June 2012

hello. blogging world!

Hey guys! I'm really excited about blogging! Okay so i know the title says "Girl In The Street" but i don't actually live in the street okay...........


I know that this blog sucks but gimmie some time to ramp it up a bit, this blog is sorta gonna be an insight in my life, since twitter has a limit to 140 characters (who can write something interesting in so few characters??) BTW, follow my twitter @em1ly_tan(i know it sounds lame, it seems that i wasn't that bright back then when i made my twitter account) or send an email to emitan1999@gmail.com?


I'll try my best to update this once a week, i always tell myself that i'm gonna update but i always forget. So if i go awhile without updating this blog, tweet me, message me or even e-mail me reminding me to UPDATE!!!!


anywhos, comment and let me know if there are any fun tags i can do? 


xoxoxo,
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment